Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Art of the Album

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 12:26 PM   #31 (permalink)
Hollywood Hanoi
Tangled Up In Purple

Hollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselves
Default Re: The Art of the Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by the modern myth View Post

Have you heard this? His voice is bombastic on it. Fucking love Tom!
YES!
I was also lucky enough to catch one of the Dublin dates on that tour (though not the one thats on the album), most expensive gig Ive ever been to and the only artist in the world id spend that much money to see, worth every penny though.
Especially love Lucky Day from that album, but the second disc, I can happily lsten to Tom Waits talk nonsense all day but it gets a bit boring without the tunes to break it up and seague into.

Also MM, i know youre a big Rain Dogs fan, have you ever seen this?
http://www.tomwaitsfan.com/tom%20wai.../raindogs.html
The orginal set of pics they got the cover from, incredible stuff, looks like a great time. That whole site is pure gold for a Waits fan too.

@ blarg - good stuff, im only familar with roughly half that list but theres a few ive always meant to check out and a few ive never heard of, its a genre I tend to forget about for long spells, must rectify that, will check out some of those.

Last edited by Hollywood Hanoi : 09-10-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Hollywood Hanoi is offline   Reply With Quote