Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads
View Single Post
post #623 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 10:40 AM
murder
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

That's right. Taker has never beaten the top guy in the company. This is why its shocking to me that the Streak has so much hype surrounding it. He never beat Hogan, Austin, Rock, Andre (obviously), Goldberg, Sting, Savage, Hart, Cena, Warrior at Mania (to name a few). He also has never beaten the man who has the most victories over him at Mania, Mick Foley.

But I didn't get it back in WCW as well when Goldberg had beaten about 100 jobbers and under/midcarders. Until he beat Hogan, the streak didn't mean anything to me. And when you beat Hogan clean for the world title, you don't need to have a streak to be over.

No disrespect to Taker and Goldberg, by the way. Both guys are two of the biggest draws ever, but I don't think it's because of their resp. streak. It's because of their charisma, gimmick, look, moves, and just larger than life presence that they became huge huge stars.

Crimson and Tatanka had year long streaks as well, so.

Last edited by murder; 09-12-2012 at 06:36 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome