Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 09:21 AM   #59 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kun10 View Post
I find it highly amusing this guy's main argument is that Rush didn't say he thought Penn WAS the LW GOAT in his initial post despite the fact he said it a post or two later. Talk about desperate. Paragraphs and paragraphs of incoherent rambling when you both actually agree Penn is the LW GOAT .
He seems like a WUM to me. He argued with me in the other thread because i said that the UFC 151 cancellation wasn't just Jones' fault, and that the UFC and Hendo are at fault too.

He argues for the sake of arguing. He would probs argue with someone who said that Anderson Silva was the GOAT Middleweight

STAN DA MAN!!!