Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Art of the Album

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 06:54 AM   #28 (permalink)
Hollywood Hanoi
Tangled Up In Purple

Hollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The Art of the Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGimmicksNeeded View Post
- Favourite ever live album, good idea, and one I don't really touch on often. Have to give it to..

Neil Young's Time Fades Away.

Absolutely love this album. The first in the so-called Ditch Trilogy, it may be my favourite period for his work. Young himself seems to hate it, saying he felt he had the wrong band, playing songs the crowd weren't interested in, and just generally sounding like he had headed for the nearest ditch. Maybe that's what makes it so interesting to me.

Maybe one day it'll get an official re-release, but for now, download it (or spend $200 on the original LP), and listen to it through headphones on a cold, rainy day. Can't beat it.

the Ditch trilogy
As my own sainted father once told me
"Son, there are times in a young mans life when nothing will do but a beer, a joint and a Neil Young album"
On the Beach would be my personal fave.

-----------------------------------------
Unholy Black Metal the early-ish years