Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 05:09 AM   #2423 (permalink)
D17
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

D17 needs to make some friendsD17 needs to make some friendsD17 needs to make some friendsD17 needs to make some friendsD17 needs to make some friendsD17 needs to make some friendsD17 needs to make some friendsD17 needs to make some friendsD17 needs to make some friendsD17 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

You quoted two different users Rush ?

And 95% of the time I get a sound amount of sleep, 7 hours plus, but the odd occasion where I simply can't sleep, or have to get up early (dem away days mostly) and fail to fall asleep again, therefore get around 2-4 hours sleep.

Happened last night, worked my arms and only got about 4 hours sleep, much to my annoyance....as long as my nutrition is fine and get good nights sleeps for the next 3/4 days or so until my next arm day, they'll be fine and be normal in terms of growth (seeing as lack of sleep was one off)? Or will it mess up my gains for that particular workout untill the next one?

Asking this as i've heard, and indeed know about, how damn important sleep is to building muscle.