Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Definition of crybaby: NoyK

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 01:43 AM   #75 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
I didn't insult you, I just thought you really gave up . How is that an insult anyway?

And besides, I've joined in 2011, and my post count is not that high. There's days I do stay home and do nothing but sit my ass and drink chocolate milk, maybe because I'm sore and tired in a Sunday after a busy week? Everyone needs those days at least twice a month.
Thats because rant posts aren't counted. If they were, our count would be outrageously high.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote