Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Definition of crybaby: NoyK

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 01:33 AM   #73 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
You're still here aswell, you hypocrite.

And it's Sunday (late-night), the day I just stay home doing nothing and being lazy after a tiring week. Walking 1 1/2 hours to get to a beach 4 times a week, and 1/2 hours to return home is tiring, believe me.

And why would I go out at a time like this? I got stuff planned for tomorrow, don't worry

Oh my god, you are an idiot.

You tried to insult me for 'giving up' when I wasn't even on the forum. I came back on and responded. I didn't sit here like you did and make a crack that someone gave up just because they stepped away from the computer, you idiot.

People DO have lives outside of the forum. I will leave my computer and do things. Sorry that you don't but thank you for trying to 'insult' me for not being here and responding to you every second of the day. Life gets in the way like that at times.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote