Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Definition of crybaby: NoyK

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 01:27 AM   #72 (permalink)
NoyK
No One You Know

NoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Sorry, I was having a conversation with someone irl instead of sitting here and replying every 3 seconds.

Perhaps you will find a few moments in your day to step away from your computer and have a happy conversation with a loved one. You can even talk about the emotional scarring WF has left you with.
You're still here aswell, you hypocrite.

And it's Sunday (late-night), the day I just stay home doing nothing and being lazy after a tiring week. Walking 1 1/2 hours to get to a beach 4 times a week, and 1/2 hours to return home is tiring, believe me.

And why would I go out at a time like this? I got stuff planned for tomorrow, don't worry

Last edited by NoyK : 09-10-2012 at 01:30 AM.
NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote