Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 01:35 AM
ogorodnikov
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: MMA Discussion Thread

hahaha, i can't read, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
He has retired. A couple of times actually. He's only taking the fight with Rory b/c he got called out. If Penn applied himself then he'd be the GOAT lightweight in MMA.
please show me where that line says "he's probably the best of all time at LW, but not as much as he could have been." please. you CLEARLY didn't say that and said BJ Penn COULD HAVE been the best LW ever if he tried harder. which would directly imply that you said he isn't the best of all time.

let's not start backtracking now to make up for being wrong, like you usually are Mr. Self Proclaimed "MMA Elitist."

also, you can't really make a case for Edgar. his LW career could be potentially over, and he hasn't done nearly enough to be considered the greatest of all time. it isn't Gomi seeing as BJ Penn obliterated him in what was basically both of their primes, and BJ Penn's fights were against better talent overall in the LW division. not only that, but BJ Penn only has 3 losses at LW, and Gomi, while not in his prime anymore, hurts his LW legacy more and more by fighting and getting losses.

Aoki is just a fucking retarded mention. like, flat out, senseless mention with zero thought process. i could see someone who is relatively new to MMA saying Gomi or Edgar, but Aoki is fucking funny. he's a nifty fighter, but terribly one dimensional. i mean... it's not even remotely close. no need to reach that hard just to try and salvage any type of point you can make, just stop replying. too much internet pride?

not that i had to justify what i said anyway, because you yourself just said he IS the best. which again, contradicts your original post to no surprise.

oh wait, let me guess, "it's a point ON top of the discussion!" whatever that means...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome