Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Definition of crybaby: NoyK

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 12:55 AM   #33 (permalink)
NoyK
No One You Know

NoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Your thread was getting to no point at all.

You tried to be a tough guy, it backfired, you cried the rest of the thread, and even DuelShock owned you.

I don't think I need to say any more when DuelShock can own you.
In your view, it had no point. But believe me, from the feedback I got in PM's and Rep's, trust me, I beg to differ.

It worked exactly as I wanted to. Like I said, if you didn't get so much human sausages often poked deep in your face, and your head pushed into men's crotches you would be able to think straight, and be able to see what I achieved with the thread. Too bad

NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote