Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 12:07 AM   #29 (permalink)
virus21
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

virus21 has made a name for themselvesvirus21 has made a name for themselvesvirus21 has made a name for themselvesvirus21 has made a name for themselvesvirus21 has made a name for themselvesvirus21 has made a name for themselvesvirus21 has made a name for themselvesvirus21 has made a name for themselvesvirus21 has made a name for themselvesvirus21 has made a name for themselvesvirus21 has made a name for themselves
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

I watched The Possession yesterday. It was better than the last horror movie Raimi was involved with. It used a relgion other than Christanity and has a place of origin for the demon, which were nice touches, but it was a typical demonic possession movie, which is a genre that needs to die. The families veganism was both annoyingly forced and was never touched upon after the first 45 mins or so, so it was pointless as hell.

It isn't the worst horror movie or the worst movie I've seen this year, that honor goes to The Devil Inside, which is also a possession movie and a lost footage film (another genre that needs to die), but really, if you've seen one movie of this genre, you've seen them all.

Bring back the true Huntress, DC