Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 11:54 PM   #78 (permalink)
Shining_Wizard1979
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Shining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining_Wizard1979 View Post
Manhattan Projects by Hickman, Thief of Thieves by Kirkman, and Saga by Vaughn. Revival just came out, and I heard it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I didn't want to get too crazy with categories.

So, anyone else reading the best comic right now? Saga?
Just added to my pull list this week. I've been reading the others on my eariler list, as well, but I haven't been able to read Revival yet, because I've been bagging, boarding, and organizing books the last two weekends. I got way behind. I need to start taking better care of some of this stuff, but I just love to read them so much, and that's why they were created in the first place, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 View Post
I hope you guys don't mind if I change the subject a bit, but what do you favor more, artwork or story. Would you rather read a decent story with fantastic art, or a fantastic story with decent art? I used to lean towards story, but I've moved more towards art over the past few months.
It really depends. I suppose I tend towards better stories with mediocre art, but I'll give a poor storyline a little longer than I normally would if I like the artist. Same with a character I like. I used to do a lot of art when I was a kid, so I'm always intrigued by aesthetics. . . I will buy a book, solely for a beautiful cover, as well.