Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - IWC Double Standard

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 08:16 PM   #32 (permalink)
shutupchico
free miveld

shutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselves
Default Re: IWC Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Please explain to me what you mean with Russos gotta stick together when I wrote nothing in this thread about IWC, the double standards or WashingtonD?
Explain to me what the united Russo fans have something to do that I wrote that Jose edited his post, that Jose used the tem "post" too often, that NoyK wrote that my head is empty or what LadyCroft wrote about the edit stuff?
What has this anything to do with evil Russo and evil Russo fans? Let me guess, nothing
u defended op russo when jose called him out. u were the only 1 to so, so i saw that as russos sticking together. good enough explanation?
shutupchico is offline   Reply With Quote