Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Election Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #85 (permalink)
Punked Up
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Punked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friends
Default Re: Election Discussion Thread

scrilla, I am not living in a fantasy world by clearly stating that I don't think Romney is a favorite, but to say that he has no chance makes you the one in a fantasy world. Look at the electoral map, there are ~8 states clearly up for grabs. Numerous combinations of the remaining swing states lead to a Romney win, and most are entirely possible, same goes for Obama. This doesn't sound like a fantasy to me. If you're going to keep bringing up absurd points with not only no evidence to support them, but evidence to go directly against them, let me know because we can stop this argument now.

1. John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro - ****
2. Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan - ****
3. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
4. Antonio Cesaro vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
5. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian - ***1/4
Punked Up is offline   Reply With Quote