Re: Election Discussion Thread
scrilla, I am not living in a fantasy world by clearly stating that I don't think Romney is a favorite, but to say that he has no chance makes you the one in a fantasy world. Look at the electoral map, there are ~8 states clearly up for grabs. Numerous combinations of the remaining swing states lead to a Romney win, and most are entirely possible, same goes for Obama. This doesn't sound like a fantasy to me. If you're going to keep bringing up absurd points with not only no evidence to support them, but evidence to go directly against them, let me know because we can stop this argument now.
WWE Top 5 Matches of 2014
1. John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro - ****
2. Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan - ****
3. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
4. Antonio Cesaro vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
5. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian - ***1/4