Wrestling Forum banner

Rey Mysterio heel turn a possibility against Sin Cara at WM29!

4K views 48 replies 48 participants last post by  Vic Capri 
#1 ·
PWMania.com reported earlier this week how WWE is planning on putting the Tag Team Titles on Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara so they can build to a WrestleMania 29 match between the two. In an update, there has been at least some talk of making Rey Mysterio the heel while Sin Cara works as the babyface. With that said, some believe it would be a very bad idea for Mysterio to turn heel.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/rey-mysterio...eud-favorite-bret-hart-memories#ixzz25zG4vykq

Personally neither should turn heel, and should remain both babyfaces and let the crowd choose who to support which will probably be Mysterio. Would feel weird seeing Mysterio a heel.

#31 ·
I predict ostriches will ambush Sin Cara in the weeks before Wrestlemania and then Rey will reveal himself to be the mastermind behind the ambushes by riding to the ring ontop of one and attacking Sin Cara and will then proceed to challenge Sin Cara to a match at Wrestlemania to decide who is the best masked wrestler in the WWE.

#34 ·
I don't see the point of mysterio turning heel. Kids love him. WWE would lose merchandise sales because those kids parents won't buy those goddamn masks anymore. Bad move wwe and to be honest I think sin cara is just some botch-monkey anyway.

#35 ·
Rey is quite possibly leaving soon, so it doesn't matter.

But yeah, I think Face x Face would do better in this case.

#37 ·
After you don't talk about Fight Club, the next rule is you don't turn Rey Mysterio heel. Learn from WCW, please.

This should just be a babyface/babyface rivalry built on respect and competition and one star effectively passing the torch to the other. Rey is falling apart physically. They need to get this storyline and match under the wire for Wrestlemania XXIX and pray that neither guy gets seriously injured again in the meantime.

#38 ·
always felt the way for Mysterio to go out would be a Mask vs Mask match where they are both faces, maybe have a heel GM make the match. After Mysterio loses at Mania he would unmask in the middle of the ring and cry like a baby. Imagine the crowd during that, he would get a 10 min standing ovation unless HHH's match would be next :hhh

#40 ·
Unless Mysterio is bringing back the Filthy Animals (which won't ever happen) then it will be a stupid idea.If either one of them is turning heel it will be Sin Botch Cara.

#43 ·
I knew this would happen eventually, and a good way to culminate this feud would be for them to have a mask VS mask match. Which I suggested for them to have on the summerslam card.

#44 ·
I've seen Rey Mysterio as a heel and i can say it was a horrible thing to watch as it isn't something that can be taken seriously although it was meant to be a serious storyline in New Blood/Millionaires Club back in 2000 in WCW. These days WWE do a lot of babyface vs babyface feuds and matches so Rey Mysterio/Sin Cara should be done in the same way and done in one of the "let's see who the better man really is" feuds for WrestleMania 29 which if we also get Cena/Rock 2, Undertaker/Lesnar and Triple H/Punk as was rumoured before Summerslam then i'm excited for WrestleMania 29.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.