Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - IWC Double Standard

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 05:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
JoseDRiveraTCR7
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: IWC Double Standard

Another one of these threads. I'm also not surprised you're the one that made it since you're once of these anti-smark smarks that bitch about this supposed "hypocrisy" of a group of people you lumped together just so you can hit your strawman.

People did bitch about Bryan v Punk feud. They bitched about them facing each other too often. They bitched about AJ. They bitched about Kane. They constantly bitch.

What is it with Russo marks always complaining about the "IWC"? Jesus.