Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Warren Zevon: Wife Beater

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #169 (permalink)
IF I WAS A RICH GIRL. lallalaalalalala
BANTER

IF I WAS A RICH GIRL. lallalaalalalala's Avatar

IF I WAS A RICH GIRL. lallalaalalalala is new to the CHATBOX CREWIF I WAS A RICH GIRL. lallalaalalalala is new to the CHATBOX CREWIF I WAS A RICH GIRL. lallalaalalalala is new to the CHATBOX CREWIF I WAS A RICH GIRL. lallalaalalalala is new to the CHATBOX CREWIF I WAS A RICH GIRL. lallalaalalalala is new to the CHATBOX CREWIF I WAS A RICH GIRL. lallalaalalalala is new to the CHATBOX CREWIF I WAS A RICH GIRL. lallalaalalalala is new to the CHATBOX CREWIF I WAS A RICH GIRL. lallalaalalalala is new to the CHATBOX CREWIF I WAS A RICH GIRL. lallalaalalalala is new to the CHATBOX CREWIF I WAS A RICH GIRL. lallalaalalalala is new to the CHATBOX CREWIF I WAS A RICH GIRL. lallalaalalalala is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Warren Zevon: Wife Beater

From what I understand of the video, the group had been hounding that guy who was already drunk as fuck in town, and that fat dyke from Birmingham decided to take it a step to far and started hitting him to the approval of her pedigree chums, arl fat and drunkenly suddenly lays her out and her cronies think he's a scumbag for hitting a goth who was pounding on him.