Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Election Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 04:30 PM   #75 (permalink)
Punked Up
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Punked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friends
Default re: Election Discussion Thread

Yeah Kobra, the same tea party that had more minorities speak at their convention than the dems and most others in history right? There we go with the tired "Obama haters are racist" logic. Scrilla, if 4 years of one of the most destructive presidencies of all time can't convince you that Obama isn't right, I don't know what will, but Romney has done nothing to make himself unlikeable and if you're talking about the GM plant in regards to Ryan, then lol at you and your incorrect beliefs. On top of that history proves that except for 2008, VP pick doesn't really affect the outcome. Here I was thinking that some people were capable of intelligent discussion without childish insults...shame one me I guess.

1. John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro - ****
2. Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan - ****
3. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
4. Antonio Cesaro vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
5. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian - ***1/4
Punked Up is offline   Reply With Quote