Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWF Just bring it or Shut Your mouth?
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 05:17 PM
peety14
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWF Just bring it or Shut Your mouth?

I remember sting was rumored to join wwe and thq was confirming him to be in shut your mouth before the game came out. I was really upset when they got rid of hall. I think mr. perfect was suppose to be in also. In HCTP they took out hogan and warrior. If they were in HCTP then it really would of been a great roster. I liked jbi. It was the reason i begged for a ps2 for Christmas that year. I liked the arcade look. SYM was really cool. You had the nwo and the big return of HHH storyline. It was cool. But i really Like HCTP the most. I bought it on Halloween that year and i didnt like it cause of the new controls but when i got the hang of it, it was really cool. I liked how you could have alot of moves. every1 had there own stance. first time you had unmasked kane. Graphics were not that bad. some wrestlers said there catch phrases when you roamed. first Smackdown game to have legends. I liked HCTP better then the rest

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome