Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#1,700 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Cards 2-0 SB Bound

Ugh. Last time I pick the Chiefs as an upset. :fpalm

Ray Rice needs more work, he's already shown he can burn off the edge, the fuck are they doing?

#1,709 ·

The Saints are making an argument for every head coach to get a raise showing how important they are. They seem lost without Payton.

#1,717 ·

What the hell is going on with Kansas City? Week 1 they get smashed and blown out by Atlanta and now they're getting smashed by Buffalo, who got even more smashed than the Chiefs did in Week 1 by the Jets.

Cincinnati is looking good after their horrible Monday Night performance against Baltimore. Brandon Weeden is going to turn out to be another Brady Quinn.

Patriots are letting Kevin Kolb make himself look like he is a somewhat almost decent QB.

And wtf New Orleans? I'm a big Cam Newton and Jon Beason and Carolina Panthers fan but I really need New Orleans to win this week because I picked them for my football pool at work. Same for Oakland who just let Reggie Bush score and now the Miami Dolosephins are winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.