Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rey Mysterio heel turn a possibility against Sin Cara at WM29!

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 11:41 AM   #19 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Rey Mysterio heel turn a possibility against Sin Cara at WM29!

Nah, I don't see it. This is a classic face/face program and would work best that way in terms of the match structure, in this kind of match where fans are expecting some crazy fast paced, high flying spots, you don't do the tired body part work. Besides, nobody is cheering Cara over Mysterio anyway, so it's even more pointless. All that without talking about the huge revenue Mysterio brings from all his items as a Top seller in many markets. It will be based on the respect and the legacy of their style and country, they already started it with the mask angle. This is also not going to be Rey's last match in any way, he just went through a full rehabilitation, he's not doing all that to wrestle a few more matches. He has a few more years in him.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 09-09-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote