Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i's Magical Music Megapost
View Single Post
post #807 of (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 12:18 PM
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER's Avatar

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

Cheers man, yeah I'll definitely try and get around to listening to those two soon enough. Listened to a few songs of some of the artists you mentioned when talking about 2012 Albums, (Alt-J, Tigers on Trains, Dark Time Sunshine etc) and really dug everyone of them so definitely hyped to track down full albums from them.

Yeah, admittedly I'm a noob when it comes to screamo but I definitely recognised the passion you get in a lot of the vocals and there's no denying the background music and frantic pace is incredibly addictive and engaging. It was always just a test of getting used to the vocals which is probably harder than listinging to a folk artist or other 'softer' styles. 'We Came Out Like Tigers' nailed it though for me, so definitely can appreciate why a more clued up fan of the style is digging the album as much as NoGimmicksNeeded appears to.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome