Wrestling Forum banner

This is sad, yet epic, and SHOULD BE USED!

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Att-Era-Kanefan 
#1 ·
I posted awhile back, a video of Undertakers unused demo for his theme from years ago... Well it was epic, and alot of us agreed that if they used it in a video package maybe when he retired, it would be extremely sad, yet perfect.. Well I found this today, and it is 10X better, especially for some type of video package. NOT an entrance theme, but imagine if he retired and they used this in a long video tribute type package.. This theme would turn out a little better probably rather then the piano theme, and Taker talking like in this vid would even work well... Hell even imagine if he dissapeared after losing his last WM or maybe winning his last, the lights could go out on RAW the next night with a epic long video package with this theme and these words... I know this may not deserve a thread but I dont know where else to put it where everyone will see, this is awesome. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV_qwflTn8I&feature=watch_response

#8 ·
I was mainly talking about the first video, the music and Taker talking was just sad and epic. Goosebumps all the way through. I hate to see these videos just slowly fade away into the youtube archives.. I dont know where that theme came from in the FIRST video but wow, would be fucking perfect for a WWE Raw Taker tribute video package. It would be sort of awkward to use as his last entrance theme, but at the same time it would be epic and I think he could pull it off. Some people think he will lose his last match and dissapear, ( which would be one hell of a way to go out for a man who insists on staying in KAYFABE ) and if that happened, we need a tribute/video package on raw the next night with TAKER TALKING much like he does here... Even the words are perfect.

" The spirit, of the Undertaker, lives, in the soul of all mankind. The Eternal Flame of life that cannot be extinguished. The origin, which cannot be explained.. " Then the video tribute with the same theme as in the 1st video I posted.. The ending to that video has Takertalking about the " rebirth of the undertaker " so of course that wouldnt work to well with a tribute video package, unless he planned on coming back, but the beginning to that video up until he starts talking about a rebirth is just so awesome and filled with goosebump moments.. Please please WWE when the time comes dont make up some dumbshit theme like the " La Da Di Da " one for WM 28 and use something like this....

Nobody knows how he will go out but im pretty sure we will get some kind of damn video package on RAW the following week or something... I know im rambling but just sit there and imagine, number 1, and epic long video package tribute to Taker, and number 2, that theme in it, and 3, Taker talking like at the beginning of that video.... Fuckin epic..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.