Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rey Mysterio heel turn a possibility against Sin Cara at WM29!

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 10:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ph3n0m
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Ph3n0m probably won't be missedPh3n0m probably won't be missedPh3n0m probably won't be missedPh3n0m probably won't be missedPh3n0m probably won't be missedPh3n0m probably won't be missedPh3n0m probably won't be missedPh3n0m probably won't be missedPh3n0m probably won't be missedPh3n0m probably won't be missedPh3n0m probably won't be missed
Default Re: Rey Mysterio heel turn a possibility against Sin Cara at WM29!

I'd back this HUGE gamble if I actually expected Sin Cara to get anywhere near Mysterio's level of popularity in the WWE, as it'd be a great way to establish him as the next Mysterio I guess. But he has stuttered and stumbled so much, I can't really see him getting to that level.

Plus, Mysterio is so small - he can never work heel without some goons to do his dirty work imo.

That said, I would be happily to see them team up as a tag team, see how it goes - nothing wrong with that part of the plan.
Ph3n0m is offline   Reply With Quote