Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)
View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 11:48 AM
cesaro_ROCKS
Humbled

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)

Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wexy View Post
Nah it is based on a true story. I remember in 08-09 or around that time it was big. There was the actual footage circulating around as well. You can read up in articles, that shit actually went down like in the film. I believe the husband turned himself into the cops after that, and the restaurant manager sued someone and got money out of it. She got away really light with it, and she's probably the biggest moron in the whole situation. You wonder why the people in the film did what they did, but its true.
well if that is the case, then I guess I was just frustrated with how stupid the people were to just go along with it. I couldn't enjoy the movie though because it was so unbelievable (even though it was true).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfu View Post
Finally got around watching Adaptation. Fuck. Brilliant. Those films that just take you by the brain and refuse to let go. The cast as a whole was incredible, but Cage absolutely nailed it as the brothers. Two of the funniest characters ever written (or to exist, whichever I guess).

Already want to watch it again.
Yeah dude, great freaking movie. I was surprised because I can't stand Nicholas Cage. He is only good when he plays a crazy guy though, so it fit him well. If you liked cage in that, check out the Nicholas Cage version "The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans ". he is crazy good in that.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome