Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How many languages do you speak?

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 08:26 AM   #29 (permalink)
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

GothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a push
Default Re: How many languages do you speak?

Only fluent in two (English and French). I've tried to learn more but have come to realize languages aren't my thing. Too many grammatical rules to remember, though I am trying (again) to learn Mandarin. I can read Latin, for whatever that's worth.

(I'm a complete language failure. Back in middle school, my teacher encouraged everyone in her class to practice new languages by communicating with kids from other countries. She suggested we try Spanish first, since she was under the impression that anyone who can speak French can pick up Spanish easily. I proved her wrong. I still can't understand a word of it.)
GothicBohemian is offline   Reply With Quote