Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How many languages do you speak?

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 07:58 AM   #27 (permalink)
STEVE E. DANGEROUSLY
STEVIE SWAG

STEVE E. DANGEROUSLY has posts worth readingSTEVE E. DANGEROUSLY has posts worth readingSTEVE E. DANGEROUSLY has posts worth readingSTEVE E. DANGEROUSLY has posts worth readingSTEVE E. DANGEROUSLY has posts worth readingSTEVE E. DANGEROUSLY has posts worth readingSTEVE E. DANGEROUSLY has posts worth readingSTEVE E. DANGEROUSLY has posts worth readingSTEVE E. DANGEROUSLY has posts worth readingSTEVE E. DANGEROUSLY has posts worth readingSTEVE E. DANGEROUSLY has posts worth reading
Default Re: How many languages do you speak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasThunder619 View Post
No surprise here. All the languages you speak are spoken in the country you live.
Almost each and every state has a language of its own over here and it's not necessary that each and every Indian knows all those languages. A person from the south part isn't familiar with northern part languages like Punjabi and vice versa. So not all of them over here know all the languages or anything like that. Some of them do, some don't. Just saying because I did put a lot of efforts in learning 3 of those 7 languages I know. Plus, I already mentioned in the first sentence of that post that people over here do speak a lot of languages.

Last edited by STEVE E. DANGEROUSLY : 09-09-2012 at 08:02 AM.
STEVE E. DANGEROUSLY is offline   Reply With Quote