Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Funny wrestling pictures
View Single Post
post #9317 of (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 05:51 AM
Diablo18
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Funny wrestling pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueforce7 View Post

I don’t hate you, Mitt. I don’t even dislike you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the Republican primary. I hate this idea that you’re the next President. Because you’re not. I’m the next President. I’m the President of the United States. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am, and that’s kissing billionaires’ asses. You’re as good as kissing billionaires’ asses as Ronald Reagan was! I don’t know if you’re as good as Bush…he’s a pretty good ass-kisser..always was and still is. Oops… I’m creating government transparency. I am the best…choice…for President. I’ve been the best since 2007 when I started my campaign, and I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because young people saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a youth advocate. You know who else was a youth advocate? John Kerry! And he won the nomination, just like I did. The biggest difference between me and Kerry is that I’m winning the Presidency of the United States of America.

There's some funny stuff on tumblr.
some way some how Obama and punk has to see this. Dont know how to just send pics on Twitter yet so can someone do it for me and send it to punk

-I am The Future of Pro Wrestling

-This is Eddie Guerrero Territory

WWE:THE FUTURE of Pro-Wrestling

BTB Thread

WM 28 is now up and ready
Click on the signature

Follow me on Twitter and i'll follow you back

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome