Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Funny wrestling pictures

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 03:30 AM   #9316 (permalink)
Blueforce7
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Blueforce7 251 - 500Blueforce7 251 - 500Blueforce7 251 - 500Blueforce7 251 - 500
Default Re: Funny wrestling pictures

I donít hate you, Mitt. I donít even dislike you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the Republican primary. I hate this idea that youíre the next President. Because youíre not. Iím the next President. Iím the President of the United States. Thereís one thing youíre better at than I am, and thatís kissing billionairesí asses. Youíre as good as kissing billionairesí asses as Ronald Reagan was! I donít know if youíre as good as BushÖheís a pretty good ass-kisser..always was and still is. OopsÖ Iím creating government transparency. I am the bestÖchoiceÖfor President. Iíve been the best since 2007 when I started my campaign, and Iíve been vilified and hated since that day because young people saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. Thatís right, Iím a youth advocate. You know who else was a youth advocate? John Kerry! And he won the nomination, just like I did. The biggest difference between me and Kerry is that Iím winning the Presidency of the United States of America.

There's some funny stuff on tumblr.