Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Funny wrestling pictures

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 03:30 AM   #9316 (permalink)
Blueforce7
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Blueforce7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBlueforce7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBlueforce7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBlueforce7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Funny wrestling pictures

I donít hate you, Mitt. I donít even dislike you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the Republican primary. I hate this idea that youíre the next President. Because youíre not. Iím the next President. Iím the President of the United States. Thereís one thing youíre better at than I am, and thatís kissing billionairesí asses. Youíre as good as kissing billionairesí asses as Ronald Reagan was! I donít know if youíre as good as BushÖheís a pretty good ass-kisser..always was and still is. OopsÖ Iím creating government transparency. I am the bestÖchoiceÖfor President. Iíve been the best since 2007 when I started my campaign, and Iíve been vilified and hated since that day because young people saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. Thatís right, Iím a youth advocate. You know who else was a youth advocate? John Kerry! And he won the nomination, just like I did. The biggest difference between me and Kerry is that Iím winning the Presidency of the United States of America.

There's some funny stuff on tumblr.