Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Warren Zevon: Wife Beater

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 03:21 AM   #63 (permalink)
SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS
San Francisco Giants 2010,2012 and 2014 World Series Champs.

Location: Listening to Hunter Pence drop F-bombs in the locker room.
SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Warren Zevon: Wife Beater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
but what if it doesnt work out?

i mean, sometimes shit happens. what if someone cheats? or you stop loving each other? or other shit

then what? just stay trapped together? i mean i can understand maybe for the kids you could sacrifice longer but 'forever' is a pretty fricking long time to stay unhappy IF you are
Nah if you have kids i think it'd be best to just get divorced instead of staying together just for the kids. that stuff messes the kids up.

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS is offline   Reply With Quote