Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 03:05 AM   #627 (permalink)
The-Rock-Says
Moron

The-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

That's part of the Locker Room noise section of the DVD. That was all done last year. You don't hear much anymore, do you? Funny eh.

Phil got it. He was just angling for a match. He's not stupid. When you've got The Rock around, you try to get a match with him because it'll be the biggest match you've ever had.

It's all storylined BS anyway. Cena throughout the whole feud said how much he disliked him and hates how he's always away. Then they are smiling and shaking each others hand while kicking crap outta Big Show. Wrestling is all a work and it took me a while to see this feud was just another work. (People said there was legit heat there, my ass)

I said it a few months ago, Punk was so vocal about him all year was so if Cena got injured, then Rock could still work WM and slot right into another ready made program. I have a feeling the Punk/Rock feud wont be about the same shit Cena/Rock was. It'll be about respect and how Rock takes the spotlight from him and the WWE championship.
The-Rock-Says is offline   Reply With Quote