Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
View Single Post
post #1084 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Genesis 1.0
===Valar Morghulis===

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muta View Post
My line-up is looking like:

St. Louis Rams at Detroit Lions (home-team game), Indianpolis Colts at Chicago Bears, San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers, & Pittsburgh Steelers at Denver Broncos.

I will spend most of my time flipping between the FOX Doubleheader DET/STL & SF/GB and NFL RedZone to catch clips of the games not broadcasting in my area like NE/TEN, CAR/TB, ATL/KC, & NO/WAS. No interest in the IND/CHI game on CBS, but I'm for the Sunday Night Game to finally see Peyton Manning back in action.

Quick question, I'm having a hard time trying to decide which WR will have a more productive game (TD/yards).... Brandon Llyod (NE) or Nate Washington (TEN)? B. Llyod has lots of competition with W. Welker, A. Hernandez, and R. Gronkowski but knowing T. Brady he will throw it 55 times which means each guy will likely get a chance. N. Washington is a severely underrated WR who had some very productive games last year and even though he'll have semi-rookie J. Locker throwing the ball, N. Washington is still the #1 WR on TEN with K. Britt being suspended. Any opinions on who will have the more productive game between the two?
Don't let a season make you forgetful of the New England & New Orleans of the world; their QBs are good enough to toss it up to ANYONE & come away with a record day. Yeah, Tom COULD feed it to Lloyd....or he could give it to Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, the Strength Coach. Either way, Brady gets his W.

Tennessee has no other real option on offense though the air except Washington.

=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==

Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome