Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who Loves Logic?

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 09:59 PM   #100 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Who Loves Logic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Because there was a thread created about it. That's the only way that I even knew about it. You talk so much trash and do so much juvenile name calling that I found it hilarious that you got reprimanded for it. It still doesn't change the fact that you still like to bring up a discussion from over a month ago for no reason.
that still doesn't change the relevance of me as a poster to you. Me getting banned or not banned has no impact on whether i should be irrelvant to you or not.

I bring it up b/c everyone should know how retarded you are. Anyone who says someone is clinically insane for stealing a bag of skittles deserves to be shamed repeatedly. Now get back in your box son.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote