Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #622 (permalink)
Fanboi101
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Fanboi101 needs to take rep more seriousFanboi101 needs to take rep more seriousFanboi101 needs to take rep more seriousFanboi101 needs to take rep more seriousFanboi101 needs to take rep more seriousFanboi101 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearFall View Post
Oh boy. This is not a good sign. Below are two excerpts from the Rock VS John Cena DVD, where it appears CM Punk calls out the Rock in much the same way Cena did. Obviously this is working up for their feud. But it spells the same stuff we got with Cena/Rock last year. This is not what I want from this feud at all
Quote:
CM Punk: Its been a frustrating year. Not just for me but a lot of other Superstars. The Rock waltzes in and he wrestles two days a year. Rock says this place is family, well, I hang out with my family as often as I can.

The Rock:I strip away all the BS that can be fostered in the locker room with some of the guys. Strip away all that, because I dont hear all that, its all noise, and its all bull**** to me.

Source: www.wwedvdnews.com (Taken from a large article)

Says the guy that hasn't spoken to his brother in years... king of the hypocrites strikes again lol
Fanboi101 is offline   Reply With Quote