Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett Discussion
View Single Post
post #159 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 07:39 PM
WWE FAN 999
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Well, that was underwhelming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentonbomb View Post
Let me start off by saying I do like Wade Barrett, but holy fuck, that's gotta be the most unimpressive debut or return of all time. People give Ryback the shits, but atleast he makes his squash matches entertaining. This is an example of how NOT to do a squash match.

Did Wade Barrett even deliver one move in this match? I guess because he's a former bareknuckle boxer, he has to take all the wrestling moves out of his moveset to get it over? That's ridiculous. On top of that, his finisher shat all over any potential Kassius Ohno push as "The KO King".

One more thing, the beard just does not look right. My ideal Wade Barrett return would have him wrestling in the beard and jeans, like The British Bulldog did. Atleast he would stand out from the pack. The tights are atleast better than those turd-green colors he was repping pre-injury.

I had big hopes for a Wade Barrett return, but it doesn't look all that good at the moment.
Absolutely

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome