Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best year of Attitude era?

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #26 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Best year of Attitude era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiced Out Calvin Coolidge View Post
NO votes for 97? Really guys?
1997 was a fucking badass year. Bret/Austin, birth of DX, New Age Outlaws, Dude Love, Undertaker world title run. The only thing that hindered it was the hangover effect from 1996 at the first quarter. They were on full throttle by the spring of 1997 I reckon, was just red hot all the way through. If it was consistent right from the start then it'd definitely be a top contender. Again, 1997 wasn't a bad year, far from it, just that the following years were just better.
If you type "Adolf Hitler was a fucking cunt" into Google using the speechmarks, you get two results over the entire internet. If you type in "Jeremy Kyle is a fucking cunt", you get 612. I can't do the maths, but that sounds about right.
Honey Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote