Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #1650 (permalink)
Seabs
I am a WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN not a MAN MAN MAN

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
Little moment of controversy, Murray plays a drop shot on break point but his cap comes off and Berdych cites it as distracting him and they agree to replay the point, with Murray asking Berdych if he's 100% sure. Berdych then wins the following point to break back and make it 2-2 and Murray angrily ditches his cap.

Just hope he doesn't let it affect him in the next few games, hopefully his more mature and calm mental approach will help him here.
I'm pretty sure if something hindrances the court during a point then you automatically replay the point. That's what happened during Wimbledon when Murray was losing balls from him shorts and they stopped when litter was flying around the court.

Reasonably easy win for Murray in the end. Wind no doubt made it easier for him. No doubt if he does lose the first set in the Final now then I doubt it will affect him at all. Still tipping a Murray/Serena double no matter how well Djokovic or even Ferrer plays today.

Conditions were pretty laughable. Destroyed any hope of a great game from a neutral point like Ferrer/Tipsarevic the other day was. Didn't make it amusing at times though.

So glad they he got on first as well. This match will probably cross over into tomorrow with the forecast unless one of the them wraps it up fairly quickly.

Ferrer a break up already Wind looks like it's hurting Djokovic already.