Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 03:23 PM   #125 (permalink)
Pwnisher248
Learning to break kayfabe

Pwnisher248 is an after thought
Default Re: What was that "finisher" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclairal View Post
Seriously,what is that finishinh move they give to Barrett ? That move is stupid,a ELBOW.He just give a elbow.That's how he won,with a stupid elbow.Can you imagine this ? Can you imagine Barrett wins the World Title with a elbow,it just looks retarded.It's Wrestling and it will maybe sound strange but I want a Wrestling move to end the match,not some MMA bullshit.Barrett really should change his finishing move
I think that's actually a good sign. For some reason, a lot of their top guys have/had stupid simplistic finishers like that. Hogan had his legdrop, The Rock had the elbow drop (sound familiar), Cena has the FU (I refuse to call it the "Attitude Adjustment"), Ultimate Warrior had his running splash, Sheamus has the Brogue Kick, and Big Show has his punch. Seeing as how most of the dirtsheets are saying that Barrett's in line for a huge push, I guess Vince decided that one of his future top guys can't have a cool finisher.
  • [ ] R-Truth turns heel again
  • [ ] Cody Rhodes and Goldust finally have their feud
  • [ ] The Usos lose the tag titles

Last edited by Pwnisher248 : 09-08-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Pwnisher248 is offline   Reply With Quote