Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 02:12 PM   #25 (permalink)
JoseDRiveraTCR7
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
That is the exact opposite of the character.

I personally agree with you and think Superman is (or at least should be) the most "human" out of all the other superheroes. That scene is one of my favorite scenes from All Star Superman.

IMO, DC still doesn't know how to approach Superman. It seems that some DC writers and editors think Superman should be an outsider/lonely. I don't necessarily have that much of a problem with that because I think Superman is a character that can and should be interpreted in many different ways. However, that scene Lobell wrote were Clark said he didn't liking flying because it made him feel lonely just made him out to be a whining bitch.