Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response
View Single Post
post #1618 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 09:38 AM
TomahawkJock
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Gyimah View Post
Royal Rumble Predictions

As for the Royal Rumble Match for the WWE Championship, 30 men, only one man can be victorious and Triple H's WWE Championship is also on the line in that match, my pick to win the Rumble is my main man Randy Orton The Viper because there is just no way Triple H will be able to retain the WWE Championship inside a Royal Rumble Match and especially a Royal Rumble Match where he is the #1 entrant even though Triple H has won a Rumble before back in 2002, but still if Triple H is going to win the thing, he is going to have to outlast 29 other superstars to retain his WWE Championship which means lasting a whole hour in that match. But in the Royal Rumble Match I think there could be surprise entrants like Chris Jericho making his return to WWE, Jeff Hardy making a surprise return to win it all or even Christian making his return since he was injured at Survivor Series. But as for other superstars who I think could win it, there's The Great White Sheamus, Ted DiBiase the Boy Wonder, or how about The Rated R Superstar Edge or the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels

For the vacant World Heavyweight Championship, John Cena taking on CM Punk, I am going with CM Punk to beat John Cena to once again become the World Heavyweight Champion

Kofi Kingston vs Jay Lethal, Brother vs Brother, this family feud being about pride and also about just which brother is better than the other one and that there is just so much animosity between them, as for who wins, I see it being the little brother Jay Lethal going over his older brother Kofi

For the WWE United States Championship, Matt Sydal aka Evan Bourne (c) defending his championship against Dolph Ziggler, I see Sydal retaining his WWE United States Championship
Jericho is already back.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome