Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 07:39 AM   #6577 (permalink)
Chismo
Humbled

Chismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitlick View Post
Its a fantastic Q&A worth reading through. Steen doing run ins was pretty great.
Steen: Were you overwhelmed with pride when you won the CZW World Championship?

Dragon: Hahahahhaha yes so much so that I threw the belt out of the ring, and yelled at Ruckus backstage for being terrible! I do love their cookies though, have I ever mentioned that? Also, did I mention that I love you?

Steen: Yes. Thank you <3. Remember when he stood up and hit his head on that platform thing?!

Dragon: Haha I do. Poor Ruckus. GIVE ME SOME COOKIES OR GTFO. No I'm kidding. Ruckus is cool. I actually told Michael Elgin he was wrestling Ruckus in the first round of BOLA only to find out Ruckus actually still wrestles. Crazy!