Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GTA has been dethroned - Sleeping Dogs is the champ now

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #73 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: GTA has been dethroned - Sleeping Dogs is the champ now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Droese View Post
It's funny just how much people bought into Watch Dogs, based on a short demo at E3. It looked good, but not godly, and it seemed like such an early concept. I doubt we'll see the finished product for at least 3 years, and if I was being super pessimistic I'd say that it'll probably end up being a disappointment too.
Sort of like Assassin's Creed. That game looked awesome, then they did that 'twist' right at the beginning to reveal you where in a machine that could display your ancestors memories. Still, I like the games, just can't stand Desmond.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote