Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 05:42 AM   #6569 (permalink)
Rah
The nightmare's dream

Rah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Enlightenedone9, your take on Brian's interference does shed some light to an angle I never saw and possibly change my feel over the match falling "flat". I suppose I was taking it from a completely in the moment reflection without looking at the future that Steen and Cage would share. Still, Willie is my boy and I was hoping for that interference to happen post-match. Meh, nothing at all serious.

Favourite part of the ladder match? Mine was Rick Knox by far and away. You speak about PWG building a main eventer out of Cage but screw that, PWG built the most badass yet realistic referee in wrestling today.