Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 03:55 AM   #2625 (permalink)
Evolution
What?
What?

Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr cricket View Post
Dean Ambrose vs Christian would be epic.
I agree. They could go with a similar angle to what he was looking at with Foley as Christian played a large role in the rise of the extreme match types in main stream wrestling. Plus if he were to retire Christian (let's face it he's not getting any younger) then that would give him massive heel heat. Not sure when this should happen (I don't think it should be his debut feud or anything) but there is definitely potential there.

Besides I'd really like to see Christian get involved in a meaty feud. Something with depth to it. He certainly has the mic skills/charisma to do it.