Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWA Thunder - Monday, September 3rd - #15

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 03:42 AM   #32 (permalink)
robby.ag0ny
Learning to break kayfabe

robby.ag0ny 101 - 250robby.ag0ny 101 - 250
Default Re: PWA Thunder - Monday, September 3rd - #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
Promo:*The arena goes pitch black.
After a full 10 minutes, a Spotlight hits the ring, and there was GTI*
"Laaaadies and Gentleeemen, welcome to...THE GTI SHOW!"
*There were weapon racks everywhere in the ring,bullets, SMGs, MGs, even a Bazooka*
"I'd like to welcome my first guest on my talkshow: AG ZERO"
U R So F#cked by Infected Mushroom hits. The cyberpunk comes out in his new outfit and robot mask. He stands at the top of the ramp

AG Zero: It seems that some of my fellow PWA wrestlers have forgotten just who I am. I'm the champion. I am the Neuomancer. I am the master of the Astronomicon. I fix time and space. It is because of this and more that I am your hero. Your beautiful digital king. And this... THIS is the nihilistic underground. This is the grim dark. And I am the morning star. A lot of bitheads have been blowing up my twitter about these children that are getting a chance at the title. These green rookies who haven't earned the right to take my cybersuit to the dry-cleaners fighting for a #1 contender spot. Disgusting.

And speaking of disgusting, there are people like you, GTI, who waste 10 minutes of these peoples time to bring out what appears to be the contents of Deadpool's closet... to what? Intimidate me? Make me the fool? It is you and the rest of the PWA that are the fools. Treating these people's beloved cyber-savior as a second class citizen. Some even attacking the belt. Well this message is for all of you. The grass is always greener on MY side of the fence. The main event championship title is MY title. The best wrestling promotion is whatever team I play for. I won't be the DJ for this rave anymore.

AG presses a button on his wrist gadget and the "Sonic Cube", his aerial sound station, bursts into flame.

I will be main-eventing every Thunder and every pay-per-view from now on... or the bit-heads riot. We will rise. We will destroy. We are legion. We are the Cataclysm. What do you have to say to that?

The cyberpunk drops the mic and crosses his arms.