Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!
Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post
post #1885 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 02:40 AM
Theproof
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

I set my DVR to record "Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording Dodger games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Not feeling good about this series with the Dodgers. Lincecum might be our best shot at actually taking a game, and that is a sad situation to be in.
I know what you mean. At this point he's just as much of a wild card as Zito. Never thought I'd say that in a million years. Despite giving up only two runs he still pitched like shit. Seven walks is unacceptable and he's extremely lucky that the Dodgers didn't capitalize.

I know he lost a little bit of his stuff but I believe that most of his problems are mental. That 0-2 pitch to that bum Kennedy should have been nowhere near the strike zone. Especially considering the fact that Kenned rakes him. He's been doing it all season. He throws great pitches to set up the strike out but can't seem to make the money pitch that he needs to get the K and instead serves up meatballs. He really needs to start getting his head into the games or I don't think we're gonna make it that far in the playoffs.

Last edited by Theproof; 09-08-2012 at 02:46 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome