Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Greatest wrestler before Golden Age?

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 01:29 AM   #30 (permalink)
austin316 G.O.A.T
Moron

austin316 G.O.A.T austin316 G.O.A.T austin316 G.O.A.T austin316 G.O.A.T austin316 G.O.A.T austin316 G.O.A.T austin316 G.O.A.T austin316 G.O.A.T austin316 G.O.A.T austin316 G.O.A.T austin316 G.O.A.T
Default Re: Greatest wrestler before Golden Age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
Thanks for posting the info about yourself OP I now understand your point of view and your background.

Just for your information the "Golden Age" I repeat, was not in your lifetime. I totally 100%respect the fact that you are interested in the history of wrestling. But you need to understand that the Golden Age was the age when television was invented and became the primary broadcasting vehicle for the sport 1950's-1960's.

I think you would do well, like BC Hunk suggested to look into Dave Meltzer's site. I think you would really enjoy it. Although I will say I am not a fan of his demeaning posts.
I am reading lots of wrestling articles about wrestling recently

Golden Age-1950's
Golden Era-1980's

I meant Golden Era but typed Age instead

But seeing how so many people thought my question referred to wrestling before 1984,I don't think it is a problem here
austin316 G.O.A.T is offline   Reply With Quote