Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - your current guilty pleasures

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 10:30 PM   #39 (permalink)
CMPunkFan18
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

CMPunkFan18 CMPunkFan18 CMPunkFan18 CMPunkFan18 CMPunkFan18 CMPunkFan18
Default Re: your current guilty pleasures

Oh where do I start. I love the majority of our midcard faces. I think Ryback is awesome and mark whenever he is one. I love Sin Cara, I dont know what it is I just love the guy. I also love Brodus Clay and Zack Ryder. I just think Ryder is a legit cool, down to earth guy. I cant see myself hating him and am actually entertained by him. Same with Brodus, I love his entrance, and I love the gimmick. I'd love to see him as that menacing monster heel he can be, but theres plenty of time for that. Give the Funkasaurus gimmick another year or so, and then I wouldnt mind a heel turn.
Besides wrestlers I also love AJ's Theme, like others it just puts a smile on my face, and its catchy as hell. Also, its probably not really a guilty pleasure, but I mark for Tag Team Wrestling. Everytime the Tag Division is featured I am satisfied. That 5 Team brawl from SD! a couple weeks ago got me so excited in what could eventually happen.