Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 10:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
Grab dat gem.

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Well, that was underwhelming.

I've seen plenty of him on the Indies, and he sucks on NXT. Nevermind the fact that I did see plenty of Indy work, why would I need to see anything other than RIGHT NOW? If he sucks RIGHT NOW, it doesn't matter what he USED to do.

Quote:
His criteria for what pass as good wrestling is very low. This guy marked for and still marks for guys like Anderson, Miz, Riley, and Sandrone. He doesn't care about ring ability at all.
Ok, so you're chewing me out about being a Kennedy fan, to a Kennedy fan, while at the same time listing Kennedy as one of your favourites.

Ughhhh.

And no, I don't. Congratulations for stating the same thing I've said a billion times before.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 09-07-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote