Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 10:19 PM   #19 (permalink)
King Bebe
Smarter Than The Average Poster

King Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friends
Default Re: Well, that was underwhelming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Let's all take a moment to thank Barrett for that. Chris Hero is as bland as white paint.

He faced a total, bottom of the barrel jobber, he's not gonna be busting out many moves in a situation like that, and he had to give some kind of an example that he wasn't the same wrestler as before. Nothing wrong with that. He's gonna be using moves when he faces real wrestlers, duh. The beard looks great too. Far better than the clean look.

Pointless nitpicking. The only bad thing about the debut is that they pulled the videos after 2 weeks and didn't give him a Raw return. It was too low key, but you can't expect anything else when he's a guy Vince has it out for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
I've watched plenty, and I mean PLENTY of what I NEED to watch of him. And really, anybody can tell you've never watched anybody you talk about since your views of talent blatantly contradict the rest of the world's.
I think you need to see more. Because the Chris Hero you're talking about, definitely isn't the Chris Hero I've been watching since 2007.
King Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote